As an addendum to the post on the craft of logo design, we spotted the new Sonos logo this morning. It seemed interesting but perhaps a little complex … until we scrolled the page it was displayed on.The interaction with the refresh rate of the screen creates a deliberate pulsing effect that mimics sound waves…Read More
When you’re commissioning a new visual identity for your business, it’s easy to imagine that brand communications consultancies and designers are unjustly getting rich from this simple task. It’s just a word and a symbol right? But perhaps, some things are worth doing right. Just as most of the world doesn’t really understand what’s so…Read More
- What Can Startups (and the Rest of Us) Learn From a Zero-Brand Marketplace?
- Be Kind to Clients: Make Copywriting Easier to Review
- When a brilliant and beautifully executed idea doesn’t fly, perhaps you just failed to explain it simply enough?
- We’re All Brand Communicators Now
- Bad News May Sell Papers, But Perhaps Positivity Sells Everything Else?