News and Articles
It’s worth remembering that even *apart* from being simple common sense and absolutely the right thing to do, ensuring equality and diversity in filmmaking also ends up just producing more…Read More
The panel was organised by the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) as part of their “Get Up. Stand up: For Music!” event and also featured a number of other composers and copyright experts.
- Streaming “needs a complete reset”. UK government inquiry concurs with FMTI study on revenue parity
- “Fans deserve better” says Anita Baker in comments on music streaming
- The key drivers for music streaming adoption in 2021
- SoundCloud prepares to launch user-centric streaming model
- Music streaming platforms give evidence at UK government inquiry