The EU parliament’s draft Copyright Directive could guarantee audiovisual authors an equitable share in the success of their work. But it needs a little encouragement … please consider signing the petition.
Support Europe’s Screenwriters and Directors
“To get paid for a script before you write it is just certain death, because you’re basically giving ownership to someone else.” – Paul Thomas Anderson
Paris Monster: You don’t always need to follow the rules
No results found.
- Streaming “needs a complete reset”. UK government inquiry concurs with FMTI study on revenue parity
- “Fans deserve better” says Anita Baker in comments on music streaming
- The key drivers for music streaming adoption in 2021
- SoundCloud prepares to launch user-centric streaming model
- Music streaming platforms give evidence at UK government inquiry