We all understand why context is important in a piece of copywriting. To create the impact we need, it’s vital to understand the place that your opinion occupies in the world. We need to appreciate the motivation and potential objections of the people that are going to read it. And we must know when to…Read More
- What Can Startups (and the Rest of Us) Learn From a Zero-Brand Marketplace?
- Be Kind to Clients: Make Copywriting Easier to Review
- When a brilliant and beautifully executed idea doesn’t fly, perhaps you just failed to explain it simply enough?
- We’re All Brand Communicators Now
- Bad News May Sell Papers, But Perhaps Positivity Sells Everything Else?